Are you a superstar travel agent?
We’re looking for experienced Travel Agents to join our team and become a crucial element in our success. The ideal candidates will have some travel experience under their belt and be familiar with both domestic and foreign destinations. We offer some on-the-job training, but we need someone who can start performing on day one.
Our team is passionate about travel, and our people are dedicated to helping our clients travel better above all else. We recognize that the best way to fulfill our mission to help more travelers is by helping each of our employees succeed through supporting them in their careers. We know that we can't achieve if each of our employees is not recognized and valued for the individual contributions they make.
- Be the lead contact for our customers on providing all the required services and assistance on vacation travel to beautiful vacation destinations.
- Assist clients and potential with crafting fantastic vacations
- Advise current and prospective clients about destination options, including pros and cons of each
- Make reservations for planned travel, including hotels, airlines, transfers, and excursions
- Follow up with clients about travel plans and make adjustments as needed
- Coordinate the use of bonus miles and other rewards that clients want to use
- Deliver excellent customer satisfaction, internally and externally
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in a corporate or leisure travel agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Familiarity with domestic and foreign travel destinations
- Familiarity with Sabre GDS a plus (will train if necessary)
- Professional speaking and writing skills
Compensation is comprised of base hourly salary plus commission/bonus program.
Job Type: Full-time and Part-time positions available.
If this sounds like a perfect fit with your goals, please submit your application.